The University of Melbourne will be visiting Warrnambool to provide students and parents in Years 10, 11 and 12, the chance to talk to our friendly staff and find out more about…
- Courses and career outcomes, including the Melbourne degrees and graduate pathways.
- Unique opportunities to enrich your degree such as studying a concurrent diploma or going on exchange.
- Housing options, residential colleges, scholarships and student services.
- Access Melbourne, our special entry and access scheme, which offers guaranteed entry to Melbourne degrees for eligible students.
- Information for Indigenous students.
- Warrnambool: 6:30PM – 8:30PM, Wednesday 27 May 2015.
Venue: The Carmichael Function Room, City Memorial Bowls Club, 50-58 Cramer St, Warrnambool .