- Sponsored by the Department of Education and Training
- Valued at $1000
- Available for the duration of the course, subject to satisfactory academic progress
- One scholarship awarded each year.
Who can apply?
- Female Koorie students who are currently completing Year 12 in 2017 in a registered Victorian school, who will be commencing a full-time approved TAFE or university course in 2018 in a field that contributes to the welfare of the Koorie population (i.e. law, social work, education, psychology or applied science – health production, nursing, etc
- Students involved in Koorie community activities.
What documentation do you need to provide?
- Applicant’s 2017 academic results
- Applicant’s confirmation of enrolment in an approved TAFE or university course – evidence will be required by 1 March 2018
- Statement confirming the applicant’s involvement in Koorie community activities.
Application Closing Date
- 1 February 2018
- Students need to scan and email their 2018 enrolment confirmation in a tertiary institution to email@example.com by 1 March 2018.
- Students awarded this scholarship in previous years need to scan and email their academic results and 2018 enrolment confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 March 2018.