Reminders – How VTAC Works
- Always Accept or Defer your first offer.
- You are sill eligible for any VTAC Preferences above the Offer you received in round 1.
- So you might sill get an offer in round 2 for you higher Preference’s
- We recommend you accept your Round 1 offer and if you receive a Round 2 offer you can easily transfer to the new offer.
- If you have any questions – Please ring me on 0477 664 960
Peter Bollard, Careers Practitioner.
With Round 1 offers now released, change of preference prior to Round 2 is open until 29 January 2018 (4pm) for domestic and international applicants.
For students who had submitted a course application but failed to pay the course application fee, late payments can now be made through their existing VTAC account. The late payment fee is $53 and must be paid by Monday 29 January (4pm) for Round 2 consideration.
For students who had not submitted a course application last year but now wish to apply for courses in Victoria, January applications can now be submitted by creating a VTAC account and applying for courses. January applications close on Monday 22 January 2018 (5pm), with payment of the $53 fee due by 4pm the next day. Please note that January applicants will not be able to change their submitted preferences until after Round 2.