Parent & Student Information Evening: Wed 28 March 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Venue: Deakin University – Warrnambool Campus.
The tertiary sector have come together in offering parents and students a great opportunity to speak with a number on representatives from universities, TAFE Colleges and Independent Colleges. Parents and students from Year 10, 11 and 12 are invited to attend. (Note: Year 12 students will be attending from school on the morning from 9:00 am on Wed 28 March). Learn all about:
- Courses, VCE pre-requisites and extra entry requirements.
- The VTAC Application process – Key Dates.
- Costs of Further Study, Financial Assistance & Scholarships
- How to make a successful transition from school to university or TAFE life.
Peter Bollard Careers Practitioner
The VCA’s Visual Art Winter School: Folio Preparation is a crucial intensive short course in contemporary visual art practice. Guided by a dedicated artist and industry professional, you will gain a fundamental insight into preparing your visual art folio; a pivotal asset of the professional artist. This workshop is perfect for those embarking on VCE study in visual art and those planning to pursue creative tertiary study in visual and fine arts at the VCA or elsewhere.
HOW TO APPLY
10.00am – 4.00pm 9 Monday -13 Friday July 2018 Prior experience with visual art making (e.g. painting, drawing, photography) is beneficial but not essential This course is suitable for 15 to 20 year olds Students will need to supply their own materials
Full Fee $550
For further information, please contact: E: email@example.com T: + 61 3 8344 6951
This job has just been advertised and might suit a Yr 12 student from 2017 – Please pass on to anyone you know who is seeking a position.
Westvic Staffing Solutions in partnership with Aussie Broadband are seeking suitable applicants to apply for the position of Business Trainee. Tasks include
- Greeting customers
- Answering telephones
- Receiving payments
- General administration tasks
- Key requirements
- Friendly professional nature
- Attention to detail
- General computer skills
- Well presented with a strong work ethic
- Punctual and reliable
- Willingness to undertake Certificate III in Business
- Drivers licence would be beneficial but not essential
- Position will be full time for a contract period of 12 months with the scope to be employed permanently post the traineeship. School leavers encouraged to apply. For further information please contact Anthony Smith at Westvic Staffing Solutions on 55619 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close 5pm Friday 9th March 2018
- Anthony Smith Apprentice / Trainee Consultant 190 Koroit St, Warrnambool, Victoria, 3280 PO Box: 933 P. 03 5561 9000 F. 03 5562 1858 M. 0427 356 826