Cambourne Medical Clinic have a position for a Year 12 graduate in the medical / office administration area. Initially this is a Traineeship position (Business Certificate III). To Apply Email your Resume directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark Your Application “Attention Sharlene”. ASAP.
Year 12 Students / Parents
Please note: MEGT an Employment Agency has launched a new Job Vacancy website that enables students to apply for jobs on-line by uploading your current resume directly to the Employer. You can request the website to send you vacancies for within a certain geographical area. It also has aptitude tests for students that help you to identify your skills and matches these with different trades / jobs etc. This is well worth your time !! If you are serious about getting a job !!
Up to date job vacancies – Students/job seekers should be registering with the MEGT Website https://megt.jobreadygateway.com.au/get_started and keeping an eye out for new job listings.
You can contact Shane Monaghan (MEGT) on M: 0429990719
Warrnambool College in partnership with Westvic Staffing Solutions is offering the following six traineeships commencing in January 2018.
- OUTDOOR RECREATION TRAINEESHIPS x 2 Positions These trainees will be placed in Sports Administration and Swimming Pool Operations. The trainees will be fully trained in all aspects of pool management and will participate fully in the College’s Sports, Physical Education and Outdoor Education programs. Some maintenance assistance may be required. A driver’s license is required and water safety qualifications would be an advantage.
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION TRAINEE x 2 Positions These traineeships fi ll an important public relations and customer service function by being one of the first points of contact that the public may have with the College. It is expected that they will provide a high level of customer service and be competent in the provision of up to date and relevant information. The successful applicants will also need to have good time management, great work ethic and the ability to handle meeting deadlines.
- MATHS SUPPORT TRAINEE This traineeship fills an important role in supporting the College’s Literacy & Numeracy staff to ensure the smooth, efficient running of their programs at all times. The successful applicant will demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to show initiative and have strong problem solving skills.
- SPP / SPORTS ADMINISTRATION / ALUMNI TRAINEE This position includes administration tasks, SPP communications and organisational duties. It is important the trainee operates in a consistent, professional, courteous, efficient manner at all times. The provision of accurate information is important as it projects a professional image which is the aim of Warrnambool College.
- For a copy of the position descriptions for all vacancies listed above and to apply, please go to our website – www.westvic.org.au/jobs/warrnambool-college-traineeships/ When applying via our website, you will be required to complete an Application Form and attach your resume and cover letter.
- All enquiries should be directed to Tim Rantall at email@example.com or 0419 904 117.
- Applications close: 5pm on Monday November 20, 2018.
A local IT firm is seeking to employ a young person in the Computer Programming area. This is a great opportunity to stay local learn some very transferable skills and look to a future where your skills are in demand. This could be a Gap Year position or for the longer term. You must have an interest in Programming and IT in general.
Contact Mr Bollard if you are interested. ASAP
Year 12 Students – Drafting, Design / Estimating / Business Administration Job Vacancy:
We are a local new home building company and the successful applicant would receive on the job training in areas such as estimating, potential drafting, admin with the intention of ongoing employment, ideally they would be efficient in computers and an interest in design and construction.
If you are interested please contact:
Kellie Hanson – Operations Manager
201 Lava Street, Warrnambool, Victoria 3280
P: + 61 3 5562 5409 | M: + 61 407 520 028
Westvic Staffing Solutions in partnership with the Barry Maney Group (Warrnambool Branch) are seeking suitable applicants to apply for the dual role of Warehouse Operations / Truck Spare Parts Interpreter. This position will involve initially undertaking a Traineeship in Warehouse Operations then progressing to a Traineeship as a Spare Parts Interpreter.
As part of the Warehouse Operations role, the primary responsibility is to co-ordinate incoming and outgoing freight.
Tasks would include:
- Dispatching customers’ orders on time
- Liaising with Freight companies
- Checking & correctly locating stock orders
- Completing efficiently and meeting deadlines
- Promptly forwarding correctly completed paperwork via correct channel
- Pickup/Deliver parts from local suppliers & customers
- Complete delivery check sheet
- Maintain tidiness of General Store
- Assist cleaning of warehouse, back shed, canopy & display areas
- Follow opening & closing procedures
- Assist with Stock Control
- Report variances
- Report lost sales
The successful applicant shall:
- Hold a current drivers licence
- Possess a positive and professional attitude
- Have good verbal and communication skills
- Work safely and efficiently
- Have a genuine interest in Warehousing and Spare Parts within the Transport Industry
- Hold a current forklift licence (not essential)
- Have sound computer skills
- Undertake an interview and aptitude test
This full-time, permanent position includes the 2 consecutive traineeships with a total duration of approximately 3.5 years. Wages will be in accordance with relevant Trainee and Apprenticeship Awards. Start date will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Please click here to download a copy of the position description.
All enquiries should be directed to Anthony Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or 5561 9000.
Applications close at 5pm on Wednesday 8th November 2017.
Go to Westvic Website to full details and Application Form: See link Below:
- Marine Mechanic Apprentice (Warrnambool) Full time
- Apprentice spray Painter Hamilton Full time
- Hospitality Traineeship (Koroit) Full time
- Trainee Tyre Fitter Warrnambool Full time– must have a licence
- Trainee wheel aligner Warrnambool Full Time
- Apprentice Cook Port Fairy Part time, School Based and Part time
- Apprentice Plumber Warrnambool Full Time
- Apprentice Panel Beater Warrnambool Full Time
All applications are done via MEGT Gateway Services vacancy site.
Applicants register as a job seeker on the site and can search via trade or postcode https://megt.jobreadygateway.com.au/get_started
Regards, Shane Monaghan
LOCHEND: RESIDENTIAL ASSISTANT POSITIONS 2018
Including a Traineeship Certificate III in Outdoor Recreation (Multiple Activities)
Wesley College Loch End Year 8 Camp is located near the Bridgewater Lakes, 20km west of Portland. Three Residential Assistant positions are available from Term 1, 2018. The period of employment is four school terms. This may be the first step into an outdoor, environmental or teaching career, or simply taken as a GAP year.
Assistants are required to enrol in a Traineeship program – Certificate III in Outdoor Recreation (Multiple Activities). The College will pay the enrolment cost. Note: this program is not available for those who have successfully completed an equivalent or higher level qualification.
The Residential Assistant’s role is one of responsibility and requires initiative, enthusiasm, and the ability to work as part of a dedicated team. This role also involves the maintenance and preparation of equipment, vehicle driving, ordering supplies, student supervision, and assisting with outdoor and environmental activities such as caving, surfing, hiking, canoeing and camping.
The Loch End program works exclusively with year 8 students from Wesley College city campuses. A manual driver’s licence, a First Aid certificate and VCE Outdoor Education is desirable.
For further information, contact Joel Burch on 55 267 100 or 0429 354 903, or Hayne Meredith on 0427 835 044. To apply, please visit the “Our Community” link on the wesleycollege.net site, look for job on the “Working at Wesley” link, and follow the prompts to apply. Applications close Fri 28 Oct and interviews will commence the following week.
Bicycle Centre – 2 Positions
A New Bicycle Centre is to open in Lava Street in conjunction with Crichtons Fireside Center. they are Seeking 2 people to employ and train in all aspects of both businesses. you do not have to be a bike mechanic, but you do have to have a passion for bikes and be willing to be trained. You MUST have a good rapport with customers.. Contact Darren Harris – Lava Street Bicycle Center.
Cabinet Maker Apprenticeship – I Position
GM Cabinets in East Warrnambool are also looking to employ an apprentice for next year. Contact the Employer directly: 51 Raglan Parade, Warrnambool VIC 3280. Phone: 0409 146 330
Surveyors Assistant: 1 Position
Alan Simpson Surveyors is seeking a trainee for 2018 – Contact Alan at 58 Fairy St, Warrnambool VIC 3280. Phone: (03) 5561 1846
EA Ski and Snowboard instructor internship positions for 2017 and 2018 are now open for applications at all locations in Europe, the USA, Canada and Japan. These instructor internships provide full training, accommodation, exams, lift passes and a guaranteed job offer at the end. Students considering a career in the snow industry should get in touch with our experienced training consultants to discuss their training, visa and working options. The courses with Educating Adventures have been in operation at over 24 resorts around the world for 10 years, and with a 99% pass rate maintained each season AND the guaranteed job offer, it is a great career pathway program. Program Requirements:
- Intermediate to advanced skiing or snowboarding ability
- Genuine interest in snow sports
- Positive attitude and good work ethic
- Ability to work as part of a team
We have put together this link for interested students to get further information, so please forward this to anyone who may be interested in this program. Alternatively, if you would like to respond to this email I can answer any questions you might have. Warm Regards,
Chris Hazeldine Training Program Coordinator Educating Adventures Limited
Educating Adventures Limited
The air holidays and flights advertised on our website are ATOL protected by the CAA. Educating Adventures Limited ATOL number is ATOL 9231.