WCC – Trainee poster-1x2sltw
Warrnambool City Council is in the process of advertising their traineeship program for 2019. We have 5 traineeship opportunities running for next year, where prospective applicants will have the opportunity to gain experience working in Local Government while studying a nationally recognised qualification.
We are hosting a traineeship information night on Tuesday 13th November at 6pmin the Reception Room (Council Offices, 25 Liebig Street).
I’ve attached a poster relating to our 2019 traineeship program, which entails what positions we have available and the related qualification.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact myself.
Jessica Wood | Human Resources Officer | Organisational Development
Warrnambool City Council | Warrnambool 3280 | P.O Box 198 Warrnambool 3280
T: 0355594875 | M: |F: | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jean Jail have at least 4 Gap Year Positions available for 2019.
They include: Warehouse and Retail Stores Plus a New Position for 2019.
Creative Team Position: this involves working with the creative team utilizing your creative skills such as Photography, Fashion Eye, Flat Laying etc. We will train you in what you need to know. A great deal of our sales are via the on-line portal and so you will be working with our online team. We are looking for your photography and creative skills !
In addition you need to be Hard Working and Self Motivated.
To Apply: Please send your Resume to email@example.com
Apply NOW !
Trainee Court Registrar recruitment is now open!
While completion of VCE (or equivalent) is a minimum requirement for the role of Trainee Court Registrar, you may be in contact with past students who would be interested in the below role of Trainee Court Registrar.
Trainee Court Registrar recruitment is now open!
The Magistrates’ Court of Victoria (MCV) is still recruiting for Trainee Court Registrar positions.
Applications are currently open until 31 December 2018.
The position is advertised at :
Only completed applications submitted via the link above during the set period will be considered. Attached is a link to the MCV website where you can locate valuable information about the role of a Trainee Court Registrar and a potential career with MCV.
Court proceedings are open to the public and prospective applicants are encouraged to visit a Court to observe proceedings prior to lodging an application.
We would appreciate if you could please forward this information on to any students who may be interested.
If you require any further information or clarification please call the Workplace Development and Support Team on 9032 0907.
Magistrates Court Victoria
This job has just been advertised and might suit a Yr 12 student from 2017 – Please pass on to anyone you know who is seeking a position.
Westvic Staffing Solutions in partnership with Aussie Broadband are seeking suitable applicants to apply for the position of Business Trainee. Tasks include
- Greeting customers
- Answering telephones
- Receiving payments
- General administration tasks
- Key requirements
- Friendly professional nature
- Attention to detail
- General computer skills
- Well presented with a strong work ethic
- Punctual and reliable
- Willingness to undertake Certificate III in Business
- Drivers licence would be beneficial but not essential
- Position will be full time for a contract period of 12 months with the scope to be employed permanently post the traineeship. School leavers encouraged to apply. For further information please contact Anthony Smith at Westvic Staffing Solutions on 55619 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Applications close 5pm Friday 9th March 2018
- Anthony Smith Apprentice / Trainee Consultant 190 Koroit St, Warrnambool, Victoria, 3280 PO Box: 933 P. 03 5561 9000 F. 03 5562 1858 M. 0427 356 826
Cambourne Medical Clinic have a position for a Year 12 graduate in the medical / office administration area. Initially this is a Traineeship position (Business Certificate III). To Apply Email your Resume directly to: email@example.com. Mark Your Application “Attention Sharlene”. ASAP.
Year 12 Students / Parents
Please note: MEGT an Employment Agency has launched a new Job Vacancy website that enables students to apply for jobs on-line by uploading your current resume directly to the Employer. You can request the website to send you vacancies for within a certain geographical area. It also has aptitude tests for students that help you to identify your skills and matches these with different trades / jobs etc. This is well worth your time !! If you are serious about getting a job !!
Up to date job vacancies – Students/job seekers should be registering with the MEGT Website https://megt.jobreadygateway.com.au/get_started and keeping an eye out for new job listings.
You can contact Shane Monaghan (MEGT) on M: 0429990719
Warrnambool College in partnership with Westvic Staffing Solutions is offering the following six traineeships commencing in January 2018.
- OUTDOOR RECREATION TRAINEESHIPS x 2 Positions These trainees will be placed in Sports Administration and Swimming Pool Operations. The trainees will be fully trained in all aspects of pool management and will participate fully in the College’s Sports, Physical Education and Outdoor Education programs. Some maintenance assistance may be required. A driver’s license is required and water safety qualifications would be an advantage.
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION TRAINEE x 2 Positions These traineeships fi ll an important public relations and customer service function by being one of the first points of contact that the public may have with the College. It is expected that they will provide a high level of customer service and be competent in the provision of up to date and relevant information. The successful applicants will also need to have good time management, great work ethic and the ability to handle meeting deadlines.
- MATHS SUPPORT TRAINEE This traineeship fills an important role in supporting the College’s Literacy & Numeracy staff to ensure the smooth, efficient running of their programs at all times. The successful applicant will demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to show initiative and have strong problem solving skills.
- SPP / SPORTS ADMINISTRATION / ALUMNI TRAINEE This position includes administration tasks, SPP communications and organisational duties. It is important the trainee operates in a consistent, professional, courteous, efficient manner at all times. The provision of accurate information is important as it projects a professional image which is the aim of Warrnambool College.
- For a copy of the position descriptions for all vacancies listed above and to apply, please go to our website – www.westvic.org.au/jobs/warrnambool-college-traineeships/ When applying via our website, you will be required to complete an Application Form and attach your resume and cover letter.
- All enquiries should be directed to Tim Rantall at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0419 904 117.
- Applications close: 5pm on Monday November 20, 2018.
A local IT firm is seeking to employ a young person in the Computer Programming area. This is a great opportunity to stay local learn some very transferable skills and look to a future where your skills are in demand. This could be a Gap Year position or for the longer term. You must have an interest in Programming and IT in general.
Contact Mr Bollard if you are interested. ASAP
Year 12 Students – Drafting, Design / Estimating / Business Administration Job Vacancy:
We are a local new home building company and the successful applicant would receive on the job training in areas such as estimating, potential drafting, admin with the intention of ongoing employment, ideally they would be efficient in computers and an interest in design and construction.
If you are interested please contact:
Kellie Hanson – Operations Manager
201 Lava Street, Warrnambool, Victoria 3280
P: + 61 3 5562 5409 | M: + 61 407 520 028
Westvic Staffing Solutions in partnership with the Barry Maney Group (Warrnambool Branch) are seeking suitable applicants to apply for the dual role of Warehouse Operations / Truck Spare Parts Interpreter. This position will involve initially undertaking a Traineeship in Warehouse Operations then progressing to a Traineeship as a Spare Parts Interpreter.
As part of the Warehouse Operations role, the primary responsibility is to co-ordinate incoming and outgoing freight.
Tasks would include:
- Dispatching customers’ orders on time
- Liaising with Freight companies
- Checking & correctly locating stock orders
- Completing efficiently and meeting deadlines
- Promptly forwarding correctly completed paperwork via correct channel
- Pickup/Deliver parts from local suppliers & customers
- Complete delivery check sheet
- Maintain tidiness of General Store
- Assist cleaning of warehouse, back shed, canopy & display areas
- Follow opening & closing procedures
- Assist with Stock Control
- Report variances
- Report lost sales
The successful applicant shall:
- Hold a current drivers licence
- Possess a positive and professional attitude
- Have good verbal and communication skills
- Work safely and efficiently
- Have a genuine interest in Warehousing and Spare Parts within the Transport Industry
- Hold a current forklift licence (not essential)
- Have sound computer skills
- Undertake an interview and aptitude test
This full-time, permanent position includes the 2 consecutive traineeships with a total duration of approximately 3.5 years. Wages will be in accordance with relevant Trainee and Apprenticeship Awards. Start date will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Please click here to download a copy of the position description.
All enquiries should be directed to Anthony Smith at email@example.com or 5561 9000.
Applications close at 5pm on Wednesday 8th November 2017.
Go to Westvic Website to full details and Application Form: See link Below: